Thursday, September 07, 2006

You won't believe your eyes...

My SP8 Pal is Revealed. I had the privelage of being spoiled by the one and only Kerry. She was a hostess too, good thing I behaved! I am so glad that I got matched with Kerry. We've really made a connection and I am glad to call her my new friend. She is a wonderful mother to 3 great kids, and I can only hope I can learn a thing or two from her on how to raise kids right. Not to mention her sock knitting skills - amazing!! Thank you so much for all your great gifts Kerry, and your emails too. You are an amazing generous person.

Her final package was chock full of all the things she loved, that she was thoughtful enough to share with me:

Cherry Tree Hill, Catalina Alpaca (DIVINE), Artyarns Supermerino

Lang Tosca (she suggested Entrelac baby blanket, I'm thinking YES) & Melody Sock Yarn


RubySapphire Yarns in "Stephanie", Fleece Artist Mohair * Blue Face Leicester (YUM), Catalina Chunky Alpaca (AMAZING)

Adirondack Treats (mag, maple syrup, apple butter & Indian spices), Knit wash and Prespot (there's a story)

Greenies cat treats (this is the best picture I could get of the feeding frenzy, I think they liked them)


THE BEST PART: My first pair of knitted socks just for me on beautiful sock blockers. (*sniff* just the BEST). And hand made dishcloths (or maybe washcloths cause they're too nice for spills)
They fit like a dream and the Crusoe pattern is awesome

And last but not least CROCS!! Woo Hoo - Don't hate me cause I gots me a pair of funky pink crocs!! I am so cool now, just like all the kids. Also two adorable flip flop keychains (cause I'm all about the beach - in my crocs).

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Your thank you package is in the works. Shut Up. Yes it is. And you will like it!!

6 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger Miss Scarlett said...

Oh my GOD - that is an incredible exchange package! Wow. I feel like so bad for the girl who was assigned to me now - I should have made her a lot more gifts I'm thinking.
And Crocs too! How comfy are they?
The socks are perfect.
Let's hear the PreSpot story - that stuff is total dream. It took tar out of our carpet. TAR. With nearly no effort.
yeah - our carpet layers actually walked tar onto the carpet they were laying. That is a whole other story.
Lovely haul. Enjoy your bounty!

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Miss Scarlett said...

I am laughing because I changed my sentence and the 'like' was a word I forgot to delete.
Now I sound like such a Valleygirl!

 
At 5:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowie!!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Kerry said...

I'm telling ya right now I don't need no stinkin thank you package! LOL I'm just so thrilled that you liked all your new goodies. It's been so much fun getting to know you and I'm truly blessed to have made such a wonderful connection with someone as special as you. :-) Now, I want pictures of lots of new projects. LOL I love the sweaters from the last post! They are so cute. I don't think the sleeves are too big at all. Babies are definitely proportioned funky. Roomy sleeves are great for chubby little baby arms.

 
At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, looks like a lot of cool stuff, now you're going to have to show us lots of pictures using your new yarn!

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Allegra said...

Holy crap that one HELLUVA awesome package!!! The knitting gods were smiling down on YOU!!!! Lucky lucky girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home